Saturday, September 8, 2012

Goals!

Yes, I'm already making goals, and it's not even New Years, yet! There has been so much going on the past year that I haven't been able to devote much time to writing. Last night as I was chatting with my author friend, Wanita, we made some goals.

1. Write AT LEAST one chapter every week. Meaning a minimum of 450 words a day.
2. Crit at least one chapter every week.
3. Have my book written by the end of the year.
4. Have my book edited completely by the end of February 2013.

  I've some motivation as Shaun and I are expecting our baby March 13! I realized yesterday how much I really needed to get going if I want to complete my sequel in the next year!

Also, I've been busy making my website and my facebook page! They're still a work in progress, but feel free to check them out! Website: www.tiffanyjoevans.yolasite.com
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Keeper/135543839847822

I will post again soon! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment